Sidemount Rebreather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diveshop@diveph.com

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
After a lot of time contemplating I finally had time to put together the sidemount CCR that has been in the corner of the shop for months now. It's a Hammerhead inspiration.
You can see more pictures at divingsidemount.com .

61.jpg

Nice. I am looking at doing this with my Inspiration Classic that is sitting around. The tanks are out of hydro so I figure this would be a more productive route and use existing tanks rather than buying new.
I tried finding the photos on your site but without any luck. Do you have any assembly information?

Cheers
Rich

Hi Tom,
Indeed, it would be nice to have more details about your config as I cannot find anything on the site you mention :(
Do you use BMCL?
The tank we see on your left is diluant or O2 and do you SM on each side or have a small O2 tank at waist?
You say it is a HH Inspi so I suppose you drive it as eCCR or do you have "mCCRed it"!
Thanks,
Jale.

Back
Top Bottom