Si Tech Wrist System and Dryglove Options- Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good question :wink: No, you don't HAVE to use the wrist seal. You could just have the glove as your barrier. I don't suggest it though because if you have a failure, you flood your entire suit, and not just your hand. It depends on the type of diving you do though. Decompression diving, I for sure don't like the idea....if only recreational where you can get out with no issues, not so bad. Remember though, you will be losing another form of lift...so be sure you know the risks before doing something like this.

I'm agree with you, I wont dive myself without wrist seals. That question rised in my head only when I watched your videos (super great jog by the way)

Good question :wink: No, you don't HAVE to use the wrist seal. You could just have the glove as your barrier. I don't suggest it though because if you have a failure, you flood your entire suit, and not just your hand. It depends on the type of diving you do though. Decompression diving, I for sure don't like the idea....if only recreational where you can get out with no issues, not so bad. Remember though, you will be losing another form of lift...so be sure you know the risks before doing something like this.

Mike, a slight hijack. With the oval rings what are your options for gloves. I imagine the pullover ones would work fine but the other two styles?

Back
Top Bottom