SI-Tech Dry suite Gloves , valves , rings, parts Regulator octopus nozzles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Captainadam

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi, I was at a foreclosure auction bidding on a MANTA catamaran company that went out. Before those lots A SI-Tech store went up for auction, I raised my hand waving to someone and ended up buying a truck load full of Si- Tech dive gear. If you are in need of parts, pieces, gloves, seals, rings, regulators, 1'st stages, water blasting nozzles, dry suite valves, dry suite parts, a weighted boot, cases, hats and more please e-mail me. It was purchased through our company so if In Florida sales tax needs to be charged. These items are all new. The price: if I have the part show me a link for the part on line and make an offer reasonably less. I will likely take it. Shipping will be priority mail. If you need the part put up on E-bay I will list it for you at a buy it now price. I prefer to sell direct however. Thank you and cheers.. (The Si-Tech yard sale) LOL There are many more cartons not opened yet I probably have what you are looking for.

Any of the new style locking dryglove set-ups???

Got my rings today, they look great.

Adam was willing to go out of his way for this sale, as I needed him to express the order to me so I could go diving later this week. We also spoke at lenght to make sure I was getting what I needed.

Thanks!!!

Scott

As with me as well Adam went the extra distance to make it happen and was very pleasant to deal with. I don't know too many that would go the distance Adam did.
Thanx, Adam !!!!

Hi,

Looking for a 4 lp port + 1st Stage.

What have you got?
Good Morning, We just may have a set, please send me a link of the exact one you need. We have 30 of them brand new with and without cases. Please note I will be sailing to the British Virgin Islands on Wed or Thu for 3 or 4 days. Thank you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom