SI-Tech Dry suite Gloves , valves , rings, parts Regulator octopus nozzles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello, yes 6 lp ports 2 HP ports Din and Yoke style. please contact me in a private message.
I am running to the BVI's on Wed or Thursday for 3 or 4 days. If you need this quick We can take Pay Pal and get it out today (tuesday). The Price on the new items is 40% off the street price. Send me a link and that will be the basis to work from. The unit is Lysekil Si-Tech 6 LP port 2 HP port they come with the Reg and I have octopus separate also and cases. Thank You. Adam

Hi,

Looking for a 4 lp port + 1st Stage.

What have you got?

Good Morning YES, we have a large number of Dry Suite Valves, parts for valves, and valve removal tools. They are in Florida not with me. Please contact George, he has been sorting and identifying them for me. He can photo them and mail them if purchased. Please contact George at
( george.toms@yahoo.com ) . Please note this is not my e-mail the price will be 40% less than the going internet street price for brand new items. George is helping me out, if paying with Pay Pal I will have to ask what would be easier for him to use his account or mine. Either is ok for me. Please contact me in private. Private notes show up in my e-mail. The ones listed in the forum I don't see. I will be going to the BVI's for a couple of days on Wed or Thu. and should have limited internet. Thank you Adam

any cheap old drysuit valves?
If they are cheap enough I'll buy some spares for my body glove drysuit

Hey Adam ,
got and 1st stage adaptions to make a mk25 yoke to a Din type?

Good evening, It is possible we have them? They would be in Florida however. Please contact George Toms directly capngeotoms@yahoo.com He is sorting and identifying the items for me. He will be able to send photos and handle the transaction. I am going to the BVI's for several days. If he has it let him know Adam says the prices are 40% off the street price and NOT to take apart a complete system to part out please. just send him a valid link showing a internet selling price. If there are any problems I should have internet here and there at hot spots. Thank you Adam.

Hey Adam ,
got and 1st stage adaptions to make a mk25 yoke to a Din type?

Hi and thank you for the opportunity to sell in the forum. I want to let everyone know I am taking a vacation for several days to the BVI's. All paid orders have been shipped. A friend e-mailed me that sailed up from Trinidad and is only a few miles away in Tortola. Below you will find mention of George Toms <capngeotoms@yahoo.com> He has been helping and sorting these items and has a lot of knowledge as he used to be a commercial diver. He has dry suite valves, regulators that have 6 lp ports and 2 hp ports in both styles. He has a whole bunch of seals and misc parts also including a heavy dive boot. I should have internet when near hot spots. Hopefully when I get back I can organize what we have so it is less confusing. I will be back soon. Please feel free to e-mail me. I may have a delay in getting back to you though.
Thank you again, Adam

Hi, I was at a foreclosure auction bidding on a MANTA catamaran company that went out. Before those lots A SI-Tech store went up for auction, I raised my hand waving to someone and ended up buying a truck load full of Si- Tech dive gear. If you are in need of parts, pieces, gloves, seals, rings, regulators, 1'st stages, water blasting nozzles, dry suite valves, dry suite parts, a weighted boot, cases, hats and more please e-mail me. It was purchased through our company so if In Florida sales tax needs to be charged. These items are all new. The price: if I have the part show me a link for the part on line and make an offer reasonably less. I will likely take it. Shipping will be priority mail. If you need the part put up on E-bay I will list it for you at a buy it now price. I prefer to sell direct however. Thank you and cheers.. (The Si-Tech yard sale) LOL There are many more cartons not opened yet I probably have what you are looking for.

Thank you Adam for the fast shipping. It was just what I needed to keep warm on the hands.

Thank you so much!:cool2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom