Shutter release trigger for seafrogs salted line a6XX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mentosik83

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I find it difficult to half press shutter button to turn on auto focus and in general the position of the button is not super ergonomic with camera rig. Custom settings to turn on auto focus on back buttons is not a good for me since I still need to press the shutter anyway.
My friend has a shutter release trigger attached to his rig and the action of that trigger is awesome. It is like 1 to 2 meaning you have way more control.

There are multiple options on the Internet but none of them states they are designed to work with newer version of seafrogs, salted line.

Does any of you use such trigger in that housing and can recommend exact product?

The focus control you’re seeking is exactly why back button focus is so popular and set up for easy implementation on many housings. Maybe look for a used Nauticam?

Lance

The focus control you’re seeking is exactly why back button focus is so popular and set up for easy implementation on many housings. Maybe look for a used Nauticam?

Lance
super useful, thanks...

Back
Top Bottom