Show us your Sealife weekend diving pics!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mine are from my DC1000 Maxx

Tried working with the macro settings on my camera for the last two weeks. Now that I have a focus light, I tried some settings and found that macro and "program" (or, the default picture mode for land) with the focus light seems to give me a better quality image than I was getting through external flash with the wide-angle lens and digital zoom...

chromodoris3.jpg

Chromodoris binza - At adulthood grows to a whopping 30 mm

seagoddess1.jpg

Adult Chromodoris clenchi (Harlequin blue sea goddess) - It is up to 30 mm

goldlineseagoddess0910126.jpg

Hypselodoris ruthea (Gold line sea goddess) - Adult 27mm
*** I think this week's attempt with macro is better quality than the ones I posted last week

goldlineseagoddess0910121.jpg

hypselodoris0910123.jpg

goldlineseagoddess0910127.jpg

Then, the not so small macros
seahorse0910127.jpg

seahorse0910126.jpg

stargazer2.jpg

Very very cool stuff!

Very nice shots. Great color.

I've used SeaLife products for quite a while, and wrote an inexpensive photo manual for divers who want to return with good photos without spending their bottom time fiddling with manual controls. The auto settings are great if you use good dive photo techniques.
Check out my website, www.milabooks.com for info on the manual.
I also use my own photos for my free online newsletter, The Sea-gram, containing interesting stories and photo tips; also available from my website.
Cheers!
Paul

Back
Top Bottom