Show us your Sealife weekend diving pics!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I was hoping to add some pics from my DC600 when i got back from the Bahamas.... but i lost my camera during my night dive. :shakehead:

Jill:depressed:

I'm so sorry for you... did you dive the next day to look for it?

I ran out and bought the floatation strap in bright orange before I got my camera wet. I am scared silly that this camera doesn't float like my last one did. It floats now!

I'm so sorry for you... did you dive the next day to look for it?

I ran out and bought the floatation strap in bright orange before I got my camera wet. I am scared silly that this camera doesn't float like my last one did. It floats now!

At the time I did not know to put a weight on it... it was very floaty. Prob in Cuba the next day. When they handed it down to me from the boat, the lanyard was twisted, I tried to untwist but in the dark and on surface it was difficult, there was not enough to wrap around wrist, so I wrapped it around my hand. With gloves, I did not feel it leave. HAd it in my hand until the end was I started realizing air was getting low and was trying to alert my buddy.

Shame was It was not even a year old. Oh well... next time will be concentrating on what I am looking at rather than photographing it. (dont have the $$ to get another one).

Did i mention my cross necklace was stolen by hotel staff, under major construction (bang, bang, bang) and almost got strip searched at the airport?:mooner: hmm atleast the diving was good.

Jill

At the time I did not know to put a weight on it... it was very floaty. Prob in Cuba the next day. When they handed it down to me from the boat, the lanyard was twisted, I tried to untwist but in the dark and on surface it was difficult, there was not enough to wrap around wrist, so I wrapped it around my hand. With gloves, I did not feel it leave. HAd it in my hand until the end was I started realizing air was getting low and was trying to alert my buddy.

Shame was It was not even a year old. Oh well... next time will be concentrating on what I am looking at rather than photographing it. (dont have the $$ to get another one).

Did i mention my cross necklace was stolen by hotel staff, under major construction (bang, bang, bang) and almost got strip searched at the airport?:mooner: hmm atleast the diving was good.

Jill

I have mine attached to a heavy duty retractor that I clip to my BC. Keeps it attached to me and still allows me to move it where I need to for shots. Can't loose it that way except possibly when you hand it to the boat.

This is me at Burliegh Falls Ontario Canada on November 28/08. I am the guy at the back with the reg in my mouth. Water temp was 1º C at 60 for a dive time of 28 minutes. The second pic is our gang I am centre back the tall guy ball cap. What a blast!

Wow, love the Moray eel pic!

1 C.... WAY TOO COLD!!!!

spdfsh.jpg

hf.jpg

cf.jpg

A couple of intro pix with the new DC800

here are a couple of dc600 pics from bonaire

Attachments

• PICT0014_edited.jpg
    PICT0014_edited.jpg
    349.6 KB · Views: 52
  • PICT0012_edited.JPG