Show us your Sealife weekend diving pics!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A couple pictures from a quick trip to the La Bufadora with my new DC800 and digital strobe (old model).

LaBufadoraAugust2008053.jpg

LaBufadoraAugust2008066.jpg

LaBufadoraAugust2008089.jpg

LaBufadoraAugust2008097.jpg

LaBufadoraAugust2008056.jpg

The whole album is at: bmchugh_photo/La Bufadora Aug 2008 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

prskate2 :

Thanks for the helpful hints! I will try to impliment them the best I can. It was harder to do since everyone was trying to stay up with the dive guide. I was just taking photos at random hoping they would turn out well, but I agree getting eye level with them makes a better photo. I have a few here in Panama City Beach, Fl that turned out better when I took my time and set the shot up. I do have an external strobe and I am learning which shots take more or less light.

reel

First dives with new RMM.

My first dive trip with my RMM. Really had a ball. Just came back from Curacao. I'll have more soon, as soon as I can get caught up.

One problem I had, and not with the camera. Being a CA Kelp diver I'm used to being able to get down on the bottom, grab ahold of anything. But on a beautiful coral reef one can't just grab. It was really hard getting into a position for many shots. So tips welcome.

PICT0037_2a.jpg

I have a friend who really loves bubbles, so I'm posting this photo. next time I'll compose it better:)

bubbles50.jpg

A couple more I took in Curacao

PICT0243.jpg

PICT0004_2.jpg

Last edited:
JD: Try to edit your posts so you don't have to keep double posting and triple posting. The Mods get pissed. I really like the first photo you put up. Very much. Much improvement. As for your friend with the bubbles there is no way he will get any color from that for away. Even with a strobe, from that distace he will still be blue. It's a pain but I got used to it.

bmchugh: VERY, VERY NICE!!!

Great shots Ogre, where did you take the shots. I am going to dive off of Nanaimofor a week at the end of this month

Discovery Pass between Vancouver Island and Quadra Island.

Most of the distant shots of divers I'd turn off the flash. Generally only left it on if there was something in the foreground I'd want to add some light to for color.

Back
Top Bottom