show us your RB'er!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
hi guys

as you know, hubby received his training and is now a meg diver - but the thread was lost with the SB1 crash

but to try to revitalize this forum a bit i was looking thru some pics last night and thought i would show and tell a few and some of you guys might want to show us what you dive with

hubbys meg - he has a CCR meg with 3ltr tanks
HubbyMeg2.jpg

the guys setting up - im amazed one of the neighbours didnt phone in about suspect behaviour and TRG didnt smash down the door
Settingup.jpg

first dive after training
Meg3-1.jpg

1st dive and his rig.... after 1st dive he seemed to change stuff about his rig, after the 2nd dive he changed stuff again and he still not happy so its a ongoing process. he is having bailout issues so thats also being thought out
Meg4-1.jpg

so please share - i know there are very curious people here that would like to know more

cheers and thanks

Some photos on a recent to the South China Sea

Heavy
pre.jpg

Stupid Fish always getting in the way of the Rust
silent.jpg

Hanging over the Dartangnian at 240ft/70m
240ft.jpg

Only a few hours to go
deco.jpg

Dr Mike on his way down to a new wreck in 416ft/127m
mike.jpg

heheheh
attachment.php

that loop hanging mid air thru me for a second

do you still own all those other units Chris or do you only have the MEG now??

Hi almitywife
All those pics are of the Meg, execpt the last on thats Mike on a Boris
Certified on the Dolphin, Sport Kiss, PRISM and of course the Meg.

A Truck load of PRISM's
23JPG.JPG

Nathan and Ricki Boi on the Ex HMAS Brisbane on Kiss units
DSCN4399.JPG

Kiss training in Byron Bay
DSCN3778.jpg

And the last photo, this is Lewis Gavin during our PRISM training. Lewis passed away diving an Inspo 6 months after I took this image. No matter what anyone says these things bite very hard if you don't respect them.
09.JPG

DiveTub:
Some photos on a recent to the South China Sea

pre.jpg

Only a few hours to go
deco.jpg

Hehehe... I think I recognize that red deco reg... :wink: It wouldn't be attached to Vidar's MV Empress... :wink: Breathes like sucking through a straw... :D

pakman:
Hehehe... I think I recognize that red deco reg... :wink: It wouldn't be attached to Vidar's MV Empress... :wink: Breathes like sucking through a straw... :D

Ahh you would be right on the money

Use to Breath like sucking through a Straw. Now it breaths like sucking a thick shake through a straw.

Vidar and the Empress ROCK

Cheers
Chriso

Usually use an old DiveRite ss backplate with the 40 lbs Oxycheq KISS wing on my Sport Kiss. Balances really well and works great when diving in a drysuit. Still have an even older Dive Rite alu backplate, and would probably get a matching alu case from Jetsam for travel/warm (if I ever get around to it :( ).

Absolutely love the low profile of the Sport Kiss, easily makes up for the extra width compared to single tank OC. Compared to a bulky twin rig it's even better. I enclosed a shot of my little Scubapro 72 steel shorty that I used to have for OC diving.

The SK is hands down the easiest to set up RB I tried, and I get anywhere between 3 and 5 times the duration I got out of that OC tank, with a single setup that is. All my diving is to 40m / 132ft, mostly around 30-35 m.

BTW, anyone know why my pics show as attachments rather than images?
Well, at least I can upload them now, that usually didn't work ...

Attachments

• SK_OC.jpg
    SK_OC.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 139
  • STEFAN1.jpg
    STEFAN1.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 131
2 Random photos - Vicky aboard Kahanuola (DiveTEK) with our PRISMs, and
me hanging out on deco at Naia here on the Big Island.

CIMG2777.JPG

decompressing.jpg

Just a few shots of me and the Meg.

Attachments

• 5-12-2007 017 copy.jpg
    5-12-2007 017 copy.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 135
  • 5-12-2007 051.jpg
    5-12-2007 051.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 154
  • 5-12-2007 053.jpg
    5-12-2007 053.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 135
Here's my daughter with her Sport Kiss. Since I'm the photographer in the family, I don't have a lot of shots of me -- trust me, mine looks the same! :)

northcarolinajuly2007crw_5919a.jpg

northcarolinajuly2007crw_5958a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom