show us your RB'er!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveTub:
Hi Theo
You can do the same thing by clipping your tanks off to the side of your Narked @90, two slots on either side of it work great with this setup. All you need is some Bungy from Bunnings to make some loops, thread them through the top hole of your Backplate, you may have to muck around with the length till it is comfy. This is a way better method then clipping them to DRings under the Lungs or even worse the bottom of the lung.

Cheers
Chris

Exactly and thats was I was thinking of doing.

In fact thats what I was doing while I was in Training, but thought it more of stop gap and didn't give it much thought, but as dive the unit more things come into the head to consider.

It is much to put on and remove using the butt plates and the Narked @ 90 stand.

Mr.X:
Gosh, I love this thread! There's a nice pic. of Meg. from PadiPro. His config. looks very clean and more than anything shows how fun RB diving can be! Leon should update his website with these shots! On another note - I wonder how the Diverite RB looks without the fabric cover?

I also like these oxygen rebreathers. The third one with the gray hose reminds me of a plumber gone awry!

I'll have to post somethng cool too. Gotta find something.

X

Thanks there Mr.X but these are the pictures Leon should use but I don't own the rights to them so I can't suggest to him that he put them on the website. They were taken by Jill Heinerth, my Meg Instructor during training. She's an incredible photographer.

blair_JEH8158email.jpg

blairJEH8139.jpg

blairprofile.jpg

Padipro:
Thanks there Mr.X but these are the pictures Leon should use but I don't own the rights to them so I can't suggest to him that he put them on the website. They were taken by Jill Heinerth, my Meg Instructor during training. She's an incredible photographer.

Truly fantastic photos. Thanks for sharing. The first shot could be a poster in every techies office or den!

X

It's actually in the last copy of Advanced Diver Magizine. Jill wrote an artical on photography and used it as an example of how to use streaming light from the opening of a cave. At least that's what she told me, could be an example of what not to do as a rebreather diver for all I know. :confused:

Padipro:
It's actually in the last copy of Advanced Diver Magizine. Jill wrote an artical on photography and used it as an example of how to use streaming light from the opening of a cave.

As a photographer I can tell you thats what it was, and she has done an admirable job, I tried to do something similar over the weekend, didn't have much luck. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom