Show us your log!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Isn't that what they make printers for? Or tablet computers for that matter. :wink:

I'm not even going to try and explain the smell in a decent quality used book store. :)

I just use the pages you can get from DRIS. You wouldn't be able to read my handwriting.

Show us your log!

You mean like
x1f4a9.png.pagespeed.ic.QMppvfoeDP.webp
?

I'm not even going to try and explain the smell in a decent quality used book store. :)

Have you ever tried moving a bookshelf from Australia to Wisconsin? Books are evil.

Also I can't read my handwriting.

Isn't that what they make printers for? Or tablet computers for that matter. :wink:

As bad as my handwriting may be, it is kind of cool to look at something that I put on paper with a pen almost 20 years ago.

In college while I was training as a Scientific Diver all dives were required to be hand logged and entered into a online database. This was the first log entry as a sci diver,
IMG_4085.JPG

Now thanks to my shearwater petrel I don't hand log dives anymore, although I do still use that log book to take notes on dives. Shearwater's phone app is awesome but they need to update it and work out some of the bugs.
IMG_4086.jpg

I use subsurface and a spreadsheet to log my dives as I haven't been diving for that long. I also have to do paper logs as that's what I'm required to show for proof of dives. If subsurface supported the shearwater Bluetooth format then I'd have probably bought a perdix... still logging on my i300 though

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom