Question Delete test 0 dive log, wants to keep downloading

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joel S.

Registered
Reaction score
Say, restored my logs in my peregrine, sync and such.. trying to delete the factory test 0 log dive , if I delete it in mobile, and go to download dives, it wants to download again.. how do I delete it and not have to unselected it downloading more dives ??
Does it do better on desktop windows vs android ??
Everything is good, just fighting this on 2 dives, one first day pool work, and the test 0 dive one.. have only like 30 on this computer

Thanks much for your time
(My wife's doesn't have this issue, and mine didn't before a restore.. so I did it once, just don't recall how.. )

Say, restored my logs in my peregrine, sync and such.. trying to delete the factory test 0 log dive , if I delete it in mobile, and go to download dives, it wants to download again.. how do I delete it and not have to unselected it downloading more dives ??
Does it do better on desktop windows vs android ??
Everything is good, just fighting this on 2 dives, one first day pool work, and the test 0 dive one.. have only like 30 on this computer

Thanks much for your time
(My wife's doesn't have this issue, and mine didn't before a restore.. so I did it once, just don't recall how.. )
Delete it on the Peregrine first. Then in Shearwater Cloud.

If you leave it on the Peregrine, it will keep wanting to download it after you delete it in Shearwater Cloud.

Back
Top Bottom