Should Rename This Forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NetDoc:
Please... we are VERY strict about the placement of ANY commercial promotions. If you feel that someone has crossed the line use the report this post feature.

I haven't even seen that button in months. Is it hidden or gone?

TheDivingPreacher:
Wasn't it father quido Sarducci that said, "it is not important to feeel goood, you must rook good, and darrlinng, yoouu rook marvoulous!

Nope. It was Billy Crystal.

TheDivingPreacher:
Wasn't it father quido Sarducci that said, "it is not important to feeel goood, you must rook good, and darrlinng, yoouu rook marvoulous!

hehe

No .... that would be the Billy Crystal character "Fernando." Never mess with a dude who misspent his youth staying up, partying and watching SNL.

And he was right, it is always better to look good than to feel good. :14:

Walter:
Nope. It was Billy Crystal.

LOL .... another misspent youth!

NWGratefulDiver:
Painting with a pretty broad brush there Ron ...

Well it was rather in jest, if that was not obvious.

I also could care less what people dive with (assuming it is not in bad shape and dangerous). ABQDiver dives with a BP/W, and I don't take it personally! :D

Walter:
I haven't even seen that button in months. Is it hidden or gone?
I see it on every post (except my own, of course.)

alo100:
While keeping a lot of respect with your statement, you can see that sellers are doing a lot of artificial Q and A.
As they always have. It's not new. In the old days, the manufacturers just used sock puppets to hawk here. Now they are more open with their alliance.

They can't start threads in non-commercial areas, but they can always answer direct questions. It has always been thus.

Walter... the "Report this post" button is an "!" on the bottom left of each post.

Bob... very excellent advice! Become a part of the community and put your advertisement IN your sig line. Participate in general and answer specific questions when asked. Abandon the hard sell and you will do better. If you want to advertise: contact ME! :D

RonFrank:
You sure it does not have more to do with PEER pressure? :D
Actually, I usually wear the OPPOSITE of what others are wearing within reason. I obviously HAVE to wear a BP&Wings when I dive a cave.

Have you tried a standard BackInflate BC?

The backinflate BC is the evolution (or de-evolution in some peoples opinion) of the BP/W. Take a BP/W add an integrated ditchable weight system (which many BP/W makers now sell), integrate the BackPlate or replace it with a soft plate, beef up the harness so it's easier to adjust while wearing it, and more comfortable, and you basically have the backinflate BC (which I don't consider a jacket style BC).

I seriously think you should try both. One question I have however is what is it that is not working for you with your current setup?

I would change to a BP/W in a heartbeat IF there were things about my current setup I did not like. However why would I change my setup to fix a problem that does not exist? That is why I continue to dive the Zeagle line of BackInflate BC's.

If I ever do dive doubles, I'll be looking strongly at a Zeagle BP/W Ranger! :D

NetDoc:
If you want to advertise: contact ME! :D
Love scubaboard. Have no business to advertise. So today I finally decided to 'Go red'. Been planning on it, just hadnt gotten around to it.

Thanks to all you who keep things running smoothly,

Willie

Back
Top Bottom