Shore diving 7/22-or-7/23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReneeC:
I do believe I will be joining ya'll for the Friday night festivities. Just picked up my tanks all topped off with 40+ just for the occasion.

Marval - how was the trip (or is that another thread?)
Trip was great, Renee- I'm so busy that I haven't writtena trip report anywhere. All I can say is AWESOME, AWESOME diving & I LOVE liveaboards! :fruit:

I'll be Dm'ing on the AM dives this coming Saturday. I'd love to come hang out at the Marvelous ones crib for some dives and laughs, but I'm thinking 5am comes way to early for a full day of diving the next morning.

Eric, let me know what you find out about your schedule on Sunday, I'd love to hit jupiter with you, it's been ages.

I know Ron and I think James are coming out with me on Saturday, anyone else know what their doing yet?

baitedstorm:
I'll be Dm'ing on the AM dives this coming Saturday. I'd love to come hang out at the Marvelous ones crib for some dives and laughs, but I'm thinking 5am comes way to early for a full day of diving the next morning.

Eric, let me know what you find out about your schedule on Sunday, I'd love to hit jupiter with you, it's been ages.

I know Ron and I think James are coming out with me on Saturday, anyone else know what their doing yet?

On the Temptation....

Last time I looked, they had spots. I'm sure they'd squeeze you in!!

It's the three tank AM dive.

I'll meet y'all at the Mardi Gras Float, Saturday morning. I'll be there by 7:30.

My scheldule suddenly changed! I will not be making the LBTS dives but will be diving WPB on the MArdi Gras Float. I might do AM & PM with them. The Temptation dives as well if I can still sneak in a seat.

WHew - - slipped the yoke of work this weekend...

Uh, yeah E. I bet you are just too intimidated to dive with us girls. :D I've been hearing for months now how you want to dive down here, but when the opportunity presents itself, you are "suddenly busy." Sounds fishy to me. :D

weah weah weah ... cluk cluk cluk .... :wink:

might bring the dollar store gnome-wannabees,
but gotta find wire brush, epoxy putty ...

Yeah come on now.. If Krista bought them you know they are DESIGNER Gnomes from West Palm Beach! - - Palm Beach county - - Old money - - The "Dime Store" in West Palm beach carries discounted Flatware for only $2500.00 - - and VL towels for $550.00 each - -

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom