Shore diving 7/22-or-7/23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Baited STorm - DIVEMISTRESS - - GOOD OF you to volunteer to get this organized and keep up with the postings for this trip!

I mean that is what a dive master does right?.. organize trips...

SO we are starting at Marvels.. Friday eve.. Sat on your boat... SUnday on Temptation.

Of course you already know to ask for Kimberly the TemptationDM.

I feel so much better now knowing that you are spearheading this festival.. I am looking forward to the new posting with links to sign up with the Dive Ops.

Your friend Eric

I had this best friend once (long long ago) who warned me against planning things for other people. Because I love and trust this person like my very own brother (the type that puts gum in your hair and aggrevates the crap out of you) I must decline your offer to organize such a blessed event.

As for my boat, I suggest you book it now, we fill up very quickly!! Make sure Captain Mike knows your from the SB and one of my friends. As for the Temptation, Paul is so awesome that you can book right on line with him. woohoo! Make sure you get your boarding pass (to confirm you did it all right)

I would love to hit Jupiter too, I just don't know if I'll have enough juice left to do it..

Use WD-40 to remove the gum! Just a few squirts, wait a minute or 2 and the gum just falls out! Easier to use that Peanut butter.
Howard

philmottrek99and02:
Use WD-40 to remove the gum! Just a few squirts, wait a minute or 2 and the gum just falls out! Easier to use that Peanut butter.
Howard

:laughing: that's good to know... If only I had known that a few years ago before I hacked a chunck of my daughters hair off..... oops (the peanut butter thing wouldn't work)

Lets all go to Marvel's Friday night and night dive there! Does anyone know if she is going to be in town? I think we can set up a few tents in the courtyard and just stay there till she gets home.

Or we can scrub all this foolishness and head on down to the the Speigel Grove with the rest of the Bell Wearing Cows... moooo mooooooo Mooooooovveee..

On behalf of the Assoc of Bovine Underwater Divers (Motto: aBUD! Pass the Cud)
we'd like to point out that all underwater cattle activities be accompanied by a
union representation of aBUD (URaBUD).

Sincerely,
Mooo!
(secrit aBUD hoof-shake and a tail swish)

Count me in ... conds permitting ... for friday.

I'll be there! SOMEONE was smart enough to PM me...... :D

Please check the dates, this is NEXT weekend...
And I plan on being there...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom