Shore diving 7/22-or-7/23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny:
Please check the dates, this is NEXT weekend...
And I plan on being there...

Hi Jenny,

Look forward to diving with you, but when R We doing this? I'm rather open, even if Sat eveing may work out better. However Friday works for me as well. Heck both may be good :bang: I'd just run the risk of annoying my family -or- maybe they won't miss me at all :11:

In any event, looks like a crowd is going to do the Grove on the 23rd, and I think I saw Marvel's name on the list. So maybe discuss this with whom ever is interested, and let me know. I'm flying out next Wednesday, and will arrive in Boca on Friday mid-day, but likely will not be on the net once I leave until I arrive in Boca.. hard to say, maybe the hotels have internet, and my laptop does have wireless :crafty:

Well I see all is well with the LBS beach dive association. Sure wish I could get down there to go with you, but perhaps in the fall, or maybe next spring. In the meantime I will just go out to Lake Ouachita and shoot a big ole Arkansas catfish for dinner. Have fun guys.

As I write my husband is putting together a screensaver montage of his Morrison Springs and LBTS photos and asking, for the upteenth time, "Know any good music to add to this?"

My thoughts are with you, have a great time! Say hi to the waiters as Mulligans!

I'll be around Friday evening & all day Saturday. Not going to the Grove until Sunday (I think....)

MikeJacobs:
Ugh... it's been fairly calm but I guess Dennis really stirred things up quite a bit. I was out Friday and Saturday, and could only get any real visibility out at the mooring bouys.

Wind is out of the east, Mikey... :11: Still, did a nice low visability dive this morning. I started out with an OW class but struck out on my own for the nursery. It's always peaceful & interesting out there.

Sooo --

Friday late afternoon and night. We dive as we arrive in groups that mix and match? I am thinking I am going to start another SCUBABoard tradition. (I think the RUM tote went over well....) How about a SCUBABoard HOST(ess) donation box? A standard of bring what you normally do in the way of eats and drinks plus a $ Fiver $ per person for the Box is a good idea. :365:

Saturday Boat Dives on the Mardi Gras Float AM and PM dives?

Sunday if anyone is still up to it Boat dives onThe Temptation

Unfortunatley, I am on a wait and see scheldule for this weekend. I have my bags packed but will not know if I am off this weekend until the 22nd. Secret Squirrel G14 stuff....

See ya'll at Marvel's for Dives, Hotdogs and laughs :eat: :59:

KBeck:
Ummm, I think Marvel will be elsewhere taking a gander at the Grove............come down and join us, E1. :D
I'm not going down to the Keys until Sunday AM, Kristi- already picked up a watermelon for post dive!

I do believe I will be joining ya'll for the Friday night festivities. Just picked up my tanks all topped off with 40+ just for the occasion.

Marval - how was the trip (or is that another thread?)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom