Shore Dive Saturday 14th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KBeck

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Ok, every weekend when I'm not able to dive, there's a million planned. And now, this weekend I've been keeping my eyes peeled for the weekend's shore dive plans, and nothing.........

So I guess it's my turn to try to organize a dive. Looking to do an easy relaxing shore dive Saturday morning....no particular personal preference for locations.......though would love to get out to the third reef if others can get out there....

So who's in?

I told you that I could go, and am really looking forward to going. However, the funeral for ReefGuys wife is on Saturday, and I think HC and I should be going. Dang.

I may be doing a boat dive Saturday afternoon with Parrot Island but have not made final plans yet. Saturday does seem to be the better day of the weekend for diving.
If I get over that way early enough I may try to get in a shore dive before heading up
to Parrot Island.

Darn, I am your usual suspect for a Saturday beach dive, but it is my BIRTHDAY Saturday and I'm spending it with non-diving boyfriend extraordinaire. Please keep your eyes peeled for my future beach diving posts!!

DebbyDiver:
Darn, I am your usual suspect for a Saturday beach dive, but it is my BIRTHDAY Saturday and I'm spending it with non-diving boyfriend extraordinaire. Please keep your eyes peeled for my future beach diving posts!!

Happy B-day Debby!! :)

Happy Birthday Debby!

Krista, do you have any beach diving close to WPB? I never dove there..

So, if you do, and interested, let me know where and when and where I can find nitrox tanks in that area.

What do you prefer? 1 or 2 tank dives?

How about Sunday afternoon also? That would work for me.

SmileMon, there's not much once you hit Palm Beach County. The farthest north I've really heard of is Deerfield beach, and the one time I've tried to dive it we saw lots of sand and nothing else.
Got a favorite spot otherwise?

I'm recovering from first-week-at-the-new-job-syndrome, so would probably stick with one tank.

Debby, enjoy your b-day; I'm an October girl too.......

Krista, happy birthday, congrats on the job, and try Pompano Beach for a beach dive!!! Enjoy your dive!

Have you guys not been looking at the marine forecast? Saturday is projected 6-8 feet and Sunday is 5-7... good luck with that! :) You diving off a cruise ship?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom