Sherwood SRB5300 Magnum Regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fry0520

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have a Sherwood SRB5300 Magnum, probably from year 2000, that I'll offer to anyone who might want it for the cost of UPS ground shipping plus $10 for my bother to package and haul to the UPS store. The primary hose is with it, I have cannibalized some of the other hoses. It has a Sherwood combination BCD inflator and secondary air supply with it. This post may should have been in classifieds but I have insufficient privileges to post there. I can't bear to throw it away if anyone has any use for it. If anyone's interested I'll get a shipping cost from UPS and you can send me a check. I'm new to diving and new to this forum so please excuse any missteps.

I have a Sherwood SRB5300 Magnum, probably from year 2000, that I'll offer to anyone who might want it for the cost of UPS ground shipping plus $10 for my bother to package and haul to the UPS store. The primary hose is with it, I have cannibalized some of the other hoses. It has a Sherwood combination BCD inflator and secondary air supply with it. This post may should have been in classifieds but I have insufficient privileges to post there. I can't bear to throw it away if anyone has any use for it. If anyone's interested I'll get a shipping cost from UPS and you can send me a check. I'm new to diving and new to this forum so please excuse any missteps.
I like Sherwoods!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom