Closed Done Diving - Selling all gear

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearldiver07

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Due to medical reasons, I am permanently done diving (spontaneous lung collapses, for the curious).

As a result, I'm selling everything I have that is reasonably good condition. Most of it is in near-new shape, particularly tech-related gear.

The few instructor items there have some usage, but I've noted anything that doesn't appear new. Of course, I'll take and send pics too.

The prices I'm listing are pretty low, but please note a few things:
  1. They don't include shipping, if you're too far for a meet up. Also, this will vary if you buy multiples, to be cheaper.
  2. I'll only take Paypal for shipments, and either a pre-paid Paypal or cash for meet-ups.
  3. If you buy any significant number of items/dollars, we can certainly negotiate from there.
It's been a few years, I'd suggest test diving and/or service for any key equipment before putting these into full use.

Thanks, and it's been a good run.

PLEASE DM ME - It's easy to miss postings following this thread. DMs are easy to track.
UPDATES:
** If you've looked at the earlier posts, had to take 1 Mk2/R190, & SmartTec off from selling as the box wasn't findable in (Climate controlled) storage. Not good, the room's not that big. **
** Analyzer is off the market, not functioning properly.

As of 1/27/23:
1674870910011.png

I've added some pictures of one of the Mk2-R190 other one has yellow faceplate, Sherwood Reg set and the Twin Jets & can send more pics if you ask

Attachments

• Mk2+R190 3.jpg
    Mk2+R190 3.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 72
  • Twin Jets 1.jpg
    Twin Jets 1.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 69
  • Sherwood Reg 6.jpg
    Sherwood Reg 6.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 71
first refusal on manikin and throw rope...

pics/condition?

Pelican case pics?
Lift bag pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom