sherwood SR2 - cannot find much info/reviews

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you LDS is a Scubapro dealer they should also be a Subgear dealer. If they can get a 2013 SG 1000 that is the same as a MK-17 / S600 which should be ok for cold water diving. I have seen these sell for around $400 US.

haven't gotten $ on these locally. a quick look around online just now and it seems they are about 540 when the sp is only about 50 more. if that was the case here, i would def stick with sp. might be worth a look. but so far sp is the front runner with all thing considered

haven't gotten $ on these locally. a quick look around online just now and it seems they are about 540 when the sp is only about 50 more. if that was the case here, i would def stick with sp. might be worth a look. but so far sp is the front runner with all thing considered

If I remember correctly Beaverdivers and Leisurepro were both selling them for around $400, an S600 second on Leisurepro is that much alone.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom