Sheridan 10/29/06 Halloween/b-day dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhyz:
Talked to Herman and rates would be the norm for a dive on Sat unless we get 8+ people. Then it's $5 off a head and 1 spot free. And one person from the group would be in charge of all things. Sunday is filled at 17, Sat has alot of spots open.

We've got 17 doing the Sheridan? Cool....

Not sure if their all from here but yeah total of 17 on Sundays dive.

rhyz:
Not sure if their all from here but yeah total of 17 on Sundays dive.

Yes, they are ALL peeps we know in way or another. No random strangers :D Some peeps from Zen diving as well :jump:

It is a ScubaBoard N Zendiving event :monkeydan

*Walter a*few ex†®åß smileys since u love them so :wink: :winky: :swordfight:

So RhHYZ from what u r saying with 8 that breaks down to $62 a person (-5 and spreading the savings of one free person). K I will check with one other operator and let the others know, see if there is enough interest.

Yeah thats about the break down MD. Either way I would love to dive on Sat though, going on 2 weeks without one here.....god I'm drying up!! :icon10: Feelin any better? :)

Heya peeps it is the big weekend :wave-smil just wondering what time people thought they may be getting into town Saturday? Also, for those not staying at my place but still doing the trip on Sunday, was wondering if 5ish worked for everyone to do some BBQ at my place out by the pool? The rest of us will already be here :)

So far:

Lil sis/Carissa
Keith
Walter
LilCastaway/MaryAnn & David
AstroDad/Chris and daughter
Truck1 (can't make bbq)
RHYZ/Frank
Stu in FL
CoolTech/Jim
CMUfieldhockey8/S

Joining on Narcosis/Dave's boat
Dave (bringing his wife Kathleen to bbq)
Scott

*Please let me know if I need to make any corrections, or please forbid I miss anyone :)

I'm flying in on Thursday around 11am. No plans (well diving but thats a given :D ) cept for Friday I'm taking the 'rents to Arigatos. Let ya know when I get down Thursday, gonna need some direction or a address. I can google map it. :11:

I'm coming to both the barbeque and the Sheridan charter.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom