Sheridan 10/29/06 Halloween/b-day dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhyz:
Party??? :popcorn: J/K

But yeah I would love to dive Sat.

Yeah, I am thinking we will chill by my pool, light up the grill, and hang out for a couple of hours. Something nice and simple is all. I'll know more when I can function a bit better :D

Missdirected:
Yeah, I am thinking we will chill by my pool, light up the grill, and hang out for a couple of hours. Something nice and simple is all. I'll know more when I can function a bit better :D

Someone "under the weather?" The day after getting back from the cruise 6 of the 8 people I went with were sick. Anyway my parents are thrilled I'll be back down..can't wait myself this weather up blows lately!! :shakehead

rhyz:
Someone "under the weather?" The day after getting back from the cruise 6 of the 8 people I went with were sick. Anyway my parents are thrilled I'll be back down..can't wait myself this weather up blows lately!! :shakehead

Nono, I had carpal tunnel surgery. Pretty simple just hard tofunction with this wrap/partial cast tehy put on me. Comes off soon enough :D

maybe - but if i do, will need to either rent tanks or get them refilled before the Sunday dives (as so far I've only reserved one for Sun to go with my 2)....if we don't dive, we can always just eat more at the BBQ :D

Missdirected:
So who is up for doing an afternoon dive on Saturday? :scubadive

Ouch, hope you get better soon! :biggrinpi

I'll be in on Thursday afternoon.....so yup I'm up for gettin wet on Sat. :jaws:

You planning on taking the Fox? If so I'll call Herman.

stu_in_fl:
maybe - but if i do, will need to either rent tanks or get them refilled before the Sunday dives (as so far I've only reserved one for Sun to go with my 2)....if we don't dive, we can always just eat more at the BBQ :D

Very true on the BBQ. Well lets see who is interested for Saturday. I know some had said they didn't want to come this way for just one day of diving.

Also I am sure I can always work something with my shop like charging for fills and not rentals.

rhyz:
Ouch, hope you get better soon! :biggrinpi

I'll be in on Thursday afternoon.....so yup I'm up for gettin wet on Sat. :jaws:

You planning on taking the Fox? If so I'll call Herman.

Yes, if u don't mind, see what Herman would charge.

Also Narcosis Charters has a smaller boat, fast, only takes six, not far from my place over in Tarpon... Never been out with them but if they have a good price then... I have seen the speed boat - pretty nice.

Also I was thinking of checking with Tanks-a-Lot.

Sounds good to me either way. I can get tanks at Sunshine, and Tanks-a-Lot is close to me also. I think he is right across the Memorial Causeway at that marina if I remember correctly.

Talked to Herman and rates would be the norm for a dive on Sat unless we get 8+ people. Then it's $5 off a head and 1 spot free. And one person from the group would be in charge of all things. Sunday is filled at 17, Sat has alot of spots open.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom