Sheridan 10/29/06 Halloween/b-day dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CoolTech:
Dave,
your message doesn't make sense.... you appear to be doing Ginnie, but not doing Ginnie and the Sunday dive.

Did someone mention... rum?

Sorry about that.

Going to Ginnie Saturday morning to dive with everyone at the mega-Dive. I can't camp over so I'm coming back Saturday afternoon around 2 or 3. Then I'm coming to MissD's shin-dig Saturday night with my wife Kathy. She can't wait to meet all the "legends" behind the screen names (did I mention rum). Sunday I'm heading out to the Sheridan to meet up with you all, but on my boat. I'll probably look for the Blackthorn while I'm out there. I can probably take 1 or 2, so if anybody can't/doesn't want to make the charter, I can probably accomadate you.

AstroDad:
OK, if I can buddy up with someone and there's still room on the boat I'm (back) in. I'll call SeaFox in the AM....

that 6:30am call is brutal though....:coffee:
6:30? You better rethink that from Brandon.... lmao

CoolTech:
6:30? You better rethink that from Brandon.... lmao

Right - call, meaning being at the boat. From Brandon that is going to be rough. I'm told I can get there in about an hour, so up by 5, which isn't great, but not the end of the world....

I'm in for sure - spoke with Diane and did the Visa thing. I no longer need to buddy up - after hearing that I was going with/without, the kid came to her wits and decided to go... 14 yr old girls sure are fickle...

N@rco$i$:
Sorry about that.

Going to Ginnie Saturday morning to dive with everyone at the mega-Dive. I can't camp over so I'm coming back Saturday afternoon around 2 or 3. Then I'm coming to MissD's shin-dig Saturday night with my wife Kathy. She can't wait to meet all the "legends" behind the screen names (did I mention rum). Sunday I'm heading out to the Sheridan to meet up with you all, but on my boat. I'll probably look for the Blackthorn while I'm out there. I can probably take 1 or 2, so if anybody can't/doesn't want to make the charter, I can probably accomadate you.

Hi Dave,
I'm in for 29th if you still have room. I had a great time out at Hudson Grotto with you, your son and cmufieldhockey8 yesterday. Thanks!!!!

Halloween is my birthday as well.

Hope you have a blast.

~Jess

N@rco$i$:
Sorry about that.

I might be able to go that day too, if you still have room.

Scott5644 and Oceandvr have the last 2 seats.

Got back last night around midnight, Herman had left a message for me on the 6th. Called back today but we're playing phone tag so can't say as of yet whether I have a spot or not. Cruise was great though...got in 8 dives...best was the S.S. Stavronikita in Barbados, Antilla in Aruba was nice too. St Thomas had the best reefs though I think. Will post a review later with pics. Hopefully will have an answer later today about a spot for the dive.

Edited: Herman just called me back and am confirmed for the dive...:) In GA atm so he couldnt do the whole process but I'm written in manifest....woohoo!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom