Sharm el Sheikh - latest news

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

COOL .. I was in Dahab yesterday, we dove the Canyon 1st then we did the Blue Hole.
Shadow, I think it's time to arrange our diving scheduel .. we gotta dive together sometime :)

RSS I'm waiting then for the report
It's true - you're both based in Sinai and you don't know each other?
Time for a shisha, guys....
Do you need me to come over and make a meeting? Or can you do this without me????
inshallah I will come sooner or later but then I want a Welcome group at the airport of both red sea - shadow and diver together - dancing and singing...
With a huge poster "Welcome back Mania"
:D
Mania

RSD,
Whom do you dive with? Yes we should arrange something together.
This time I was guiding a group of divers and conducting some intro dives as well. This is what I call "Tea Bag" effect and there was no room for any other dives. I'm saving you for some fun dives, when I'm alone or with some experienced divers.

Mania,
I'll publish the report as soon as I collect info from others. I'll then compile all in one report.
I'm based in Cairo, not Sinai. I do regular trips to Dahab, Sharm, Hurghada, and Marsa Alam. Just tell me when are you coming in order to arrange for the poster :)

I promise you will know about my arrival enough early so you can have the poster ready.
As well as the dancing show prepared.
Mania

Shadow,
Next time u'll be diving in Sharm or Dahab, let me know .. maybe I'm around. Most of the times i'm diving with my crazy buddies; Ewout(The dutchman), and Vladimer(The Outlaw), and ocasionally with some other buddies :wink:

Mania,
You better make it soon, Al-Masreyein restaurant is waiting to bring in ur main course, Kabab & Kofta :)

RSS do they also keep warm this dark soup? I don't remember the name of it but it was delicious....
Mania

Yesterday I was in Sharks' Bay, as I'm doing my assistance instructor course, I have to assist in courses.
I tell u what, the worst part is being assistant in the Rescue Course, I had to play the role of "VICTIM", and the student is supposed to rescue me, u can imagine the rest.
Now I understand why the guy that played victim in my rescue course doesn't like me anymore !! .. JUST KIDDING :)

RSD - ups...sorry
gee, there is no way to know to which one of you I'm talking
But at least you know what I like to eat
When I was doing mu rescue I had to rescue a guy who weights more than 100 kilos. I thought i was going to die....
Mania

Back
Top Bottom