Shark tooth Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scott,
I talked to Steve and he said the nly time of year he likes to run afternoon trips is may and june. Too many afternoon thunderstorms this time of year. sorry.

If weather permits I plan on doing a dive at Venice/Alhambra beach on Sept 1. Anyone else going to be there?

Mike

I will be there as long as the weather and the vis hold out. Was out Friday and met up with a rather large Manatee. Went out today and found a nice meg.

I was there this weekend! We did a boat dive for teeth and I found a bunch. No really big ones though! (I gotta practice looking) :wink:
The vis was 10 to 15ft. but the weather was great! Saw a few shore divers out there. It was my first time diving the west coast and really enjoyed the difference. Kinda creepy not seeing the bottom since I usually dive Ft lauderdale or some vacation spot with 100+ vis. But I was very excitd to do something different.
Saw a flying gurnard and grunts which insisted on taking little bites from me the entire dive. But only good times! Brought the teeth back for my nephew. He'll be soooo excited!

My birthday is on labor day weekend & we may end up on that side again! If so, I'd love to sign up to shore dive for teeth too! I'll keep an eye on the plans.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom