Shark tooth Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reeldreams:
I have never done a shore dive from Anna maria yet so I would be up for either dive

I was thinking we could do a little picnic type of thing. Some divers in and some out - it always works it always works out that way - a nice rotation.

Missdirected:
I was thinking we could do a little picnic type of thing. Some divers in and some out - it always works it always works out that way - a nice rotation.
Im up for that

September 1, Shark Tooth Dive, Venice Florida, 10 a.m. is posted on my Outlook calendar!!! :D

I'll drive over that morning. Will anyone be kayak diving or is this strictly a beach dive?

DebbyDiver:
September 1, Shark Tooth Dive, Venice Florida, 10 a.m. is posted on my Outlook calendar!!! :D

I'll drive over that morning. Will anyone be kayak diving or is this strictly a beach dive?
Hey Debby... I would be up for a day of diving and carpooling if you're interested???

Yes!!! I don't mind driving if you'll pay for half gas and tolls. If we end up taking kayaks, I can take yours if you have one. :blinking:

PM me your e-mail address and cell phone number and I'll put them in my Outlook calendar as well.

Missdirected:
Colin, will do, as soon as he gives his preference.

Please go ahead and do it. You know a lot more information on the area than I do.

Thanks Scott

Were are We all going to meet at?
I have a baby that will be six months old and will need some shelter(out of the sun) for him and my wife. She may want to dive after I get done too.

IndyScott:
Please go ahead and do it. You know a lot more information on the area than I do.

Thanks Scott

Were are We all going to meet at?
I have a baby that will be six months old and will need some shelter(out of the sun) for him and my wife. She may want to dive after I get done too.

Well just pick Venice for sharks teeth or Anna Maria for a reef - let me know what you choose and I will go from there.:)

Missdirected:
Well just pick Venice for sharks teeth or Anna Maria for a reef - let me know what you choose and I will go from there.:)

I defiantly want to get some shark teeth!!!

Scott

IndyScott:
I defiantly want to get some shark teeth!!!

Scott

Venice it is then. I will start a thread and post the link here. Give me a few min.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom