Shark Bait Dive Club, Lakewood, Colorado

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shark Whisperer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello Fellow Divers!

I am posting this thread again, since I was told that not many people read what's in the Market Place section...Anyway...

Just wanted to let you all know that a dive club has been formed in Lakewood, Colorado. We are called Shark Bait Dive Club. We have monthly meetings and plan lots of trips. If anyone is interested, we have a website www.sharkbaitdiveclub.com and if you would like to join (no cost) you can do so on the website. Our next meeting is Wednesday, April 25th at Chad's Grill on Union. Pat Barron from AquaLung is going to give part 2 of his presentation on the history of diving.
Hope to see you there!

Happy Diving

This is a great club. Pat Barrons 1st part of the history of diving was very interesting.
It's a great place to meet the local divers here and have some SI social time.
Mike
Shark Wisperer, I'm the token long hair hippie that attends. See ya next month.

Hey Mike!

Thanks for coming to the meetings! I met you the other night...I'm the one who kept calling you Mark... :11: Sorry about that... Look forward to seeing you next month!

RonFrank:
I'll try and make it to the next meeting! I'm also horrible with names. I'll be the guy calling everyone Dude! :D

Dude, :D

I think I will be there.

Shark Whisperer:
Hello Fellow Divers!

I am posting this thread again, since I was told that not many people read what's in the Market Place section...Anyway...

Just wanted to let you all know that a dive club has been formed in Lakewood, Colorado. We are called Shark Bait Dive Club. We have monthly meetings and plan lots of trips. If anyone is interested, we have a website www.sharkbaitdiveclub.com and if you would like to join (no cost) you can do so on the website. Our next meeting is Wednesday, April 25th at Chad's Grill on Union. Pat Barron from AquaLung is going to give part 2 of his presentation on the history of diving.
Hope to see you there!

Happy Diving

Hi there Shark Whisperer,

This looks like a fun club and I would like to attend your meeting. However, your website states a date different than April 25th. Is April 25th correct? I hope so, because I'm off that day and can make it, if so.

Also, I already know a bunch of people on your members list, so it will definitely be fun if they attend.

See you when?

CON8IV:
Hi there Shark Whisperer,

This looks like a fun club and I would like to attend your meeting. However, your website states a date different than April 25th. Is April 25th correct? I hope so, because I'm off that day and can make it, if so.

Also, I already know a bunch of people on your members list, so it will definitely be fun if they attend.

See you when?

Hi CON8IV!

Unfortunately, I can't count my Wednesdays or read the website :huh: ...the next meeting is scheduled for April 18th...sorry about that! We hold our meetings the third Wednesday of the month, however, this summer, we will probably mix things up a little and have "meetings" at Aurora for a little diving and BBQ get togethers on the weekends.

Hope you can still make it!

Hello, I'm new to this forum and just discovered this thread. I am a new diver who received my certification back in February..

Not sure if I will be in town next week, but if I am, I will need to check out the meeting!

G

Shark Whisperer:
Hi CON8IV!

Unfortunately, I can't count my Wednesdays or read the website :huh: ...the next meeting is scheduled for April 18th...sorry about that! We hold our meetings the third Wednesday of the month, however, this summer, we will probably mix things up a little and have "meetings" at Aurora for a little diving and BBQ get togethers on the weekends.

Hope you can still make it!

DOH!!!! I'm working the evening of the 18th. But, I'll catch you soon. One thing to note, A couple friends and I do an "annual crawfish grab/boil" at Aurora Res. I'll post the date on here and hopefully see lots of you there for it. As I said, I already know a bunch of folks on the list and will likely join the club. See you next time around...

Jay

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom