Shaka Kan....Shaka Kanye....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shaka Doug

Contributor
Reaction score
Kihei, Maui, Hawaii 96753, middle of the 808!
# of dives
'Shaka" Kanye West made an unexpected escape to Maui this week after his ridiculous behavior he exibited at the MTV VMA's...

Shaka Kanye Interrupts Newbie SCUBA Divers (Seen on YouTube...)

These poor guys were so excited too...:shakehead:

Last edited:
you know you guys should send this to mtv....but come on guys you couldnt find a black guy for the interuption part? that would have made it perfect. though im sure somebody somewhere would be screaming racist.....ok maybe ill talk drew into it and see if we cant top that one...matter fact we should do a contest who can do the best interupt vid.....NO I GOT IT!!!!! get kris b dress him up like the notorious b.i.g and have him do the interuption...but make sure he practice the lingo first. :rofl3:
that would be too funny then put that on youtube!!!!

on a serious note....thats one of the most imberassing moments of my life, being black and having to see him do that was indeed a low point...right up there with the o.j and mike tyson trial. he must be from new york cause folks from L.A dont act like that..at least not in the old days.

good one Doug!

yeah, as Jay pointed out....His mother would not have been pleased....
shakehead.gif

Back
Top Bottom