Shadow Divers: John Chatterton's Interview with ScubaBoard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

John, how old were you when you learned do dive? Where did you learn? What kind of gear were you using back then? How did you get interested in scuba?

In other words to quote members of the media, we want to know what you know and when did you know what you know?? And of course who might have known what you know and when and how you came to know so that everybody can know? LOL

John,

Did you ever have any concerns diving the U-869 without being GUE trained?

Hi John,

A few tough questions. Tinka's were easy.

:bananalama:

1. Do your ever wear your mask on your forehead? Be honest here...lotsa people wanna know. :eyebrow:

2. Do you buy at LeisurePro? If not, SD is making you far too rich with royalties.

3. Do you use a snorkel? Which side?

4. Do you use splitfins? What kind and do they work into a current?

5. What do you think of those baaaad DIR types? Feel free to bash. We understand.

Now that we've gotten rid of Tinka, we have lots of really tough questions... :shelli:

You forgot to ask his opinion on Spare Air. :eyebrow:

Hi John,

1. Do your ever wear your mask on your forehead? Be honest here...lotsa people wanna know. :eyebrow:

2. Do you buy at LeisurePro? If not, SD is making you far too rich with royalties.

5. What do you think of those baaaad DIR types? Feel free to bash. We understand.

Now that we've gotten rid of Tinka, we have lots of really tough questions... :shelli:

Hi John,

A few tough questions. Tinka's were easy.

:bananalama:

spare air, not Spare Air.

I just had my mask on my forehead today.

Internet yes, LeisurePro not until they get a rebreather department!!

Only when snorkeling? it kind of gets in the way inside wrecks & caves.

Splitfins, no. Force Fins yes! I love my FF. Some day you will all be wearing them, like DIR! Somehow I almost always get back to the boat.

I don't get DIR. I am all for training, and fitness, and they do some great stuff. However, everyone all the same is not the road to progress, and it is boring. I like diving so I can go my own way, not so someone else can tell me what to do. I can get that at home??

You are brutal!!

John, how old were you when you learned do dive? Where did you learn? What kind of gear were you using back then? How did you get interested in scuba?

In other words to quote members of the media, we want to know what you know and when did you know what you know?? And of course who might have known what you know and when and how you came to know so that everybody can know? LOL

I first dove scuba when I wass 10 years old. It was in a lake with the neighbors in upstate NY. They put an aluminum cylinder on me and tied a line around my waist. All I saw was the light rays going down into the water. It was impressive for a 10 year old.

I grew up at the beach and have always loved the ocean. I feel like diving is about who I am.

CHeers

Hi John, I was just curious if you've ever done much diving in the Great Lakes, and if so do you have any favourite wrecks there?

Jim

Jim,

Not enough. I love the both the Windiate and the Milwaukee Car Ferry. Great Lakes divers are some serious practicioners.

JC

Toughest question of all... painfully debilitating nose runnin hot wings or mild bbq wings... got to know...

somebody mention wings?

Hi John, welcome to :sblogo: love your shows

where'd who go?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom