Shadow Divers – Exposed U 869

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

atedeschi:
One quick example about truth is the death of Rouses. In the book it said, Chatterton performed CPR for 2 hours waiting for the helio and said the father was already dead. I talk to Tom Packer and Steve Gatto and he was on the ambu-bag, while one of them did chest compressions.

This is a bad example. Being on the ambu-bag is P part of CPR. If one is working the Ambu-bag then they are doing CPR. Do you think that CPR is chest compretions only. Working the bag and controling the airway is just as inportent. I think you need to find a better example.

AquaHump:
This is a bad example. Being on the ambu-bag is P part of CPR. If one is working the Ambu-bag then they are doing CPR. Do you think that CPR is chest compretions only. Working the bag and controling the airway is just as inportent. I think you need to find a better example.
if those are the kinda details being corrected...
gezzz

no kidding

Diesel298:
if those are the kinda details being corrected...
gezzz

I agree with you and Andy. People are nit-picking. This book is nothing bad blood beeing smirred all over the diving world. not just the NE. This is not what we need right now.

Seems the more people trying to defend the book just keep making the situation look worse.

Well what I was trying to say in the book it has him doing CPR by himself for two hrs. All I am saying is it is a good book and people who are bad mouthing it should read it to see what it is really about.

atedeschi:
Well what I was trying to say in the book it has him doing CPR by himself for two hrs.

i'll bet just working a BVM for 2 hours straight is not much fun after awhile, either...

clearly though this is evidence of chatterton deliberately trying to mislead the entire NE wreck diving community as to the true history of that incident and take all the fame and glory for himself...

From Shadow Divers, p. 220...

Chatterton continued the CPR, but with each compression he felt increasing resistance...After five minutes, Chris's heart stopped and his skin turned from blue to coal gray...Chatterton knew he was dead.

For the next ninety minutes, Chatterton and others continued CPR on Chris's dead body. (emphasis added)

Ozy

clearly though this is evidence of chatterton deliberately trying to mislead the entire NE wreck diving community as to the true history of that incident and take all the fame and glory for himself...

Clearly :)

lundysd:

Clearly :)

its all a plot by the crushing juggernaut of deep sea detectives to control and direct the entire tech diving community using their deep financial pockets to either buy off or suppress all dissenting viewpoints. something must be done about this or soon every diver on the planet will be brainwashed into doing that silly scissorkick of chatterton's, and we can't have that. gary gentile is just setting things right and restoring order to the imbalance in the force caused by Chatterton, Kohler and the Sith Lord that they work for.

Back
Top Bottom