SFLDiver3445 Trip Report W/ Pics: Diving In Miami & Pompano Beach, FL: 7/19th & 20th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd like to thank everyone for their cards and flowers, Meg came home from the hatchery a day early and she's resting up for returning to do some dives Saturday and Sunday. She'd especially like to thank Hello Kitty, the balloon really made her day....

Thanks all.... :lotsalove:

-Tim

I can think of no better way than to put her through her paces on the Lowrance on Sunday morning.

BTW, looking Adrian's pics, it seems the Monkey still hasn't figured out what good trim is :no:

I can think of no better way than to put her through her paces on the Lowrance on Sunday morning.

BTW, looking Adrian's pics, it seems the Monkey still hasn't figured out what good trim is :no:

Oooooh, that was more than just a shot accross the bow in my book. Luckily Monkey doesn't frequent this site, otherwise I'd say Brian was trying to pick a fight!

Is there some animosity between Brian and Monkey that I don't know about?:confused:

On a more civil note, I too am very much looking forward to Sunday's dive on the Lowrance!!!!!:D

Adrian

Oooooh, that was more than just a shot accross the bow in my book. Luckily Monkey doesn't frequent this site, otherwise I'd say Brian was trying to pick a fight!

Is there some animosity between Brian and Monkey that I don't know about?:confused:

On a more civil note, I too am very much looking forward to Sunday's dive on the Lowrance!!!!!:D

Adrian

Nah, no animosity, I just love busting on Monkey and Dsix for leaving "trails". I'm looking fwd to see if cave class fixed Don :)

Nah, no animosity, I just love busting on Monkey and Dsix for leaving "trails". I'm looking fwd to see if cave class fixed Don :)

I talked to our buddy Don last night and he was mulling over the posibility of joining us Sunday, so you may just get your chance to verify first hand!

I'm looking fwd to see if cave class fixed Don :)

I have been told by many people that a cave class will help me, but that it definitely will not FIX me. Many a shrink and plastic surgeon?

What ya got against "trails" anyway?

I have been told by many people that a cave class will help me, but that it definitely will not FIX me. Many a shrink and plastic surgeon?

What ya got against "trails" anyway?

You joining us tomorrow for the Lowrance?? (I think there's still space)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom