Closed Service Kits - Withdrawn🙇

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is with somewhat of a heavy heart I think I'm done with doing orders.

TBH I've kind of lost my passion, especially seeing as I'm not diving/don't get to dive much anymore.

I might re visit this later this year, but for now I've simply too much going on and am just not feeling it, it takes quite a bit of effort and energy both of which I don't seem to have much of of late.

My apologies🙇🙏🏻

It is with somewhat of a heavy heart I think I'm done with doing orders.

TBH I've kind of lost my passion, especially seeing as I'm not diving/don't get to dive much anymore.

I might re visit this later this year, but for now I've simply too much going on and am just not feeling it, it takes quite a bit of effort and energy both of which I don't seem to have much of of late.

My apologies🙇🙏🏻
Understand. It's a LOT of work on your end.

I/we (can't speak for everyone but I think probably pretty close in this regard), greatly appreciate your work and service that would otherwise not been available to us. Over the years you've enabled several of us to enhance our enjoyment of the undersea world. Thank you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom