Seriously in need of a dive buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Merrimorte

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Now that my cert is completed... I am in need of someone to dive with. Someone an hour or less from me (hopefully) would be ideal. Have recently obtained ow and nitrox certs. Wanting to do as many dives as possible before summer ends.

Where do you live? If you are in S.E. Michigan you are welcome to come dive with us.

Every Friday people show up here, show up between 4:45 an 6:00 and you'll hook up with Somebody. :)

It would help if you told us where you are located!!

LOL Yeah I guess You are right! Thought I had that in my profile. Sorry >:

South East Mich. Genesee County

I am usually available, and anxious, to dive most weekends. PM me and we will see if we can hook up sometime.

Every Friday people show up here, show up between 4:45 an 6:00 and you'll hook up with Somebody. :)

Thanks just sent you a pm!

...And sent some to others too! Thanks guys for your quick responses.

Congratulations on your certification. You are welcome to come diving with us at White Star Quarry... Stop by the scuba concession on the weekends and the staff will set you up with someone.

Can't wait to hear how you like it!

Rich

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom