Seriously in need of a dive buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congratulations on your certification. You are welcome to come diving with us at White Star Quarry... Stop by the scuba concession on the weekends and the staff will set you up with someone.

Can't wait to hear how you like it!

Rich

Cool Rich! Yeah will have to do that sometime!

I hang out their on a regular basis so I will probably see you in there sometime.

As a registered offender isn't it a condition of your probation to identify yourself when she walks into the store?

I hang out their on a regular basis so I will probably see you in there sometime.

Cool would be nice to meet some local peeps from my shop! :>

As a registered offender isn't it a condition of your probation to identify yourself when she walks into the store?

OOOH really!?:11:

i live in MO. so too far for a weekend dive but i am trying to get some people together for a cheap caribbean trip if your interested..

Dpends on when and how cheap! :D But yeah could be interested.

I am often at Whitestar on weekends. Am currently on vacation in florida and when I get back I have Navy, so wont be there until the 4th weekend, but will be there diving that weekend.

:rofl3:

I thought what happens at meet & greet stays at meet & greet?? :rofl3:

More seriously, I plan to attend the vintage gear day at Portage next weekend. Thinking it will only be Saturday right now. www.portagequarry.com

The following weekend I will be at Gilboa, however, I'll be in a class trying to learn how not to tie myself into a big ball of twine when using a spool or reel underwater. Gilboa Quarry Scuba Diving

And after that, I have yet more dive plans. Those, however, will require a bit of travel.

:rofl3:

I thought what happens at meet & greet stays at meet & greet?? :rofl3:

More seriously, I plan to attend the vintage gear day at Portage next weekend. Thinking it will only be Saturday right now. Scuba Diving and Recreation Center in Northwest Ohio - Portage Quarry

The following weekend I will be at Gilboa, however, I'll be in a class trying to learn how not to tie myself into a big ball of twine when using a spool or reel underwater. Gilboa Quarry Scuba Diving

And after that, I have yet more dive plans. Those, however, will require a bit of travel.
I am officially grounded for awhile... except for some very local dives on days off.. I am back to work Tuesday. :<

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom