Sept. 9?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paulwall

Contributor
Reaction score
Anybody up for Shore Diving Sept. 9? Wife will be in Dallas, and I can't be left alone...

High tide should be around 3pm at the Jetties. I'd like to be back on the road by 5pm (depending on start time).

I could be down as early as 7 or 8 am.

Maybe I'll schedule a boat trip, instead.

Its a neaptide in Orange Beach :/

Dive Wrecks? Piers? Head further East?

Find us a spot on an Oriskany Trip. :/ Earlier is better than later, faster is better than slower.

Dave Mucci and the Y-Knot? See if Gary will take his new little cat out to the O?

SuPrBuGmAn:
Find us a spot on an Oriskany Trip. :/ Earlier is better than later, faster is better than slower.

Dave Mucci and the Y-Knot? See if Gary will take his new little cat out to the O?

<sigh>

Never mind, it looks like I am expected to go to Dallas, as well.

Hey Matt How About A Dive This Coming Monday At The Gulf Park Pier , Day Or Night. Just Give Me A Yell On The Nextel.

paulwall:
<sigh>

Never mind, it looks like I am expected to go to Dallas, as well.

Tell Her Your not going and we will do the "O". The Cat - N- Around is the fastest thing around, 1 1/2 on a choppy day.

SuPrBuGmAn:
Afternoonish? :D What about this weekend?

If you make it a late Afternoonish and dont mind another I'll tag along.

algulfdiver:
Tell Her Your not going and we will do the "O". The Cat - N- Around is the fastest thing around, 1 1/2 on a choppy day.

Gary if you can get these guys to commit I'll gladly take a seat. Those pic's Rick had put me over the edge. :)Would you be open for a late evening Nitrox class the first to middle part of next week?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom