Sept. 24 & 25 at C.S.S.P.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey guys, just made it home, it was nice meeting some of you, unfortunately I didn't get a chance to dive with you though. Kenny and Brenda, thanks for letting me use your fins and light on Friday night, I really appreciate it. I'm going to go to the doctor Monday, to have him look at my ear. I just took a Percoset, and downed it with a beer, I should be feeling better here shortly!

Mahhz:
Hey guys, just made it home, it was nice meeting some of you, unfortunately I didn't get a chance to dive with you though. Kenny and Brenda, thanks for letting me use your fins and light on Friday night, I really appreciate it. I'm going to go to the doctor Monday, to have him look at my ear. I just took a Percoset, and downed it with a beer, I should be feeling better here shortly!

Hey Jeff hope you get to feeling better...sorry to hear about the ear,,,,we need to do some diving together your next visit,,good meeting you. Alan

Now it's time to strategically unpack my car......anyone got a can opener???

>>>>Hey, I just filled up my second star!!!

Firefyter:
I made it out there today, got in a great dive with Kenny, and had a really good time visiting with him and Brenda. Mahhz had to leave early, had sinus and ear problems. Hope you're feeling better, Jeff. After the SI and lunch, me being the genius that I am, I decided to work on my octo. I promptly broke it...LOL. The really bad thing about it was that we only got one dive in before I had the brain f@rt. It's in the shop being fixed right now. As far as next weekend, I'm game for whichever day, just let me know. If you want a motel in Terrell, ask Kman which one they stayed in. Brenda was telling me they got a pretty good deal on their room. Anyway, let me know, and I'll plan on being there....
i hate it when a little piece of plastic can out smart me. we had a great time visiting with you and the dive was super. it is too bad your reg did not feel up to a second one. we stayed at the super 8 and i think brenda said it was like $45.00 a night.
Mahhz:
jeff be sure and take care of that ear. i want to make a dive with you when you get your new fins. oh yea and we are glad we could help out with the needed items.
texdiveguy:
Hey Jeff hope you get to feeling better...sorry to hear about the ear,,,,we need to do some diving together your next visit,,good meeting you. Alan
alan we were glad to get to meet you and hope to meet up with you again. hope the brownies made it farther than the entrance to clear springs.
TruckDiver:
Saturday, probably anyway :eyebrow:
sealskin98:
Get yer butt down here, it's a great time! Ain't none of the Swampsters will leave you without a buddy!

Yup, nite dives on weekends I think. Never done one there...nammit. Surely someone has gave him the CSSP website (oops, it appears he already has it).

Mahhz, ya ever been to T-town? We can talk.

Kenny, ya bringin' yer 120?
ya'll missed some great diving but then again if ya'll had been there we could not have talked about you like we did. we stopped at scuba toys and bought brenda a pro-ear 2000 as she has been having issues with here ears. hope this takes care of it for her. see ya'll next time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom