Sept. 24 & 25 at C.S.S.P.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hopefully somebody might have a light I can borrow.....or even rent or something, a light is one of the next things on my list to save up for.

Uggghhhhh.......this weather isn;t looking too good for tent camping. Kinda bummed but oh well. We went tent camping once in NE Ohio in February, and during the night it hit -20*F.....I think I can take a little rain.

Mahhz:
Hopefully somebody might have a light I can borrow.....or even rent or something, a light is one of the next things on my list to save up for.

Your local Wally-World should have this one in stock, for the price of weekend tank rental. Coleman makes good stuff, or used to. I have two gas fueled ones, would let ya borrow one if I was going to be able to make it this weekend.

Oops, he might have meant a dive light. Wally-World wouldn't have that. Never mind. :heh_heh:

Maybe if I upgrade to the "Hurricane" Lantern, then it might work!

It would work. You just seal off the globe so that it's waterproof, take an auto-inflate off of a bc and hook up to it so you can feed air in for combustion, and wallah! Coleman is in the dive light binness. :D

Is it brighter if you use Nitrox????

Mahhz:
Is it brighter if you use Nitrox????

I like this guy's attitude.

Ok, who else is going tomorrow? I didn't make it today, so barring bad weather, I'm gonna be there tomorrow. Foo, are you and the Donald coming tomorrow? Truck?

Thomas, it is doubtful that we will be there tomorrow. But we are seriously considering next weekend, Sunday will probably be the day. I would love to go Sat. & Sunday, and just stay in a motel there close to Tawakoni or Terrell. But we will probably be doing good to get Sunday in, lol. Will you be able to go then?
Foo

Foo:
Thomas, it is doubtful that we will be there tomorrow. But we are seriously considering next weekend, Sunday will probably be the day. I would love to go Sat. & Sunday, and just stay in a motel there close to Tawakoni or Terrell. But we will probably be doing good to get Sunday in, lol. Will you be able to go then?
Foo

I made it out there today, got in a great dive with Kenny, and had a really good time visiting with him and Brenda. Mahhz had to leave early, had sinus and ear problems. Hope you're feeling better, Jeff. After the SI and lunch, me being the genius that I am, I decided to work on my octo. I promptly broke it...LOL. The really bad thing about it was that we only got one dive in before I had the brain f@rt. It's in the shop being fixed right now. As far as next weekend, I'm game for whichever day, just let me know. If you want a motel in Terrell, ask Kman which one they stayed in. Brenda was telling me they got a pretty good deal on their room. Anyway, let me know, and I'll plan on being there....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom