Sept. 24 & 25 at C.S.S.P.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mahhz:
I'd like to go.

I don't know any of you, and I don't have a dive buddy to come with me, so I'd need to find one there. Will that be very difficult? I'll probably show up very early on Saturday morning if I do come, I'll also have to drive down there from Oklahoma City.

Mahz, you're certainly welcome to dive with us. I'm going to try and make both days, if work doesn't rear it's ugly head. Lots of us show up as singles, but we tend to dive in groups. We'd certainly never leave anyone sitting on shore alone, it's way more fun in groups. Drive on down and let us show you around, if I'm not there, the rest of the gang will be happy to see you. Just come on up and introduce yourself and have fun.

Chevyman:
I wont be able to make it, I am going to oklahoma to visit mommy and daddy

That sounds pretty funny, knowing how big an ole boy you are........LOL

Are you allowed to do any night diving there? I'm thinking about just bringing a tent and a sleeping bag, and a little gas grill and camping out there. It would be nice to get in a night dive if possible.

Mahhz:
Are you allowed to do any night diving there? I'm thinking about just bringing a tent and a sleeping bag, and a little gas grill and camping out there. It would be nice to get in a night dive if possible.

I'm not sure, I've never done a night dive there, but I think it's ok. Someone else will have to chime in, or you can call them at the park just to be sure.

Mahhz:
I'd like to go.

I don't know any of you, and I don't have a dive buddy to come with me, so I'd need to find one there. Will that be very difficult? I'll probably show up very early on Saturday morning if I do come, I'll also have to drive down there from Oklahoma City.
bring it on down. i have only been to one of these swamper get-togethers but no one gets left on shore. my wife was having ear problems that weekend so i just tagged along on the dives. i had a blast and everyone was super. this is a super group of people. i will be there in a 1991 dark blue gmc suburban. we will try to get somewhere on the left side about midway down, it will make more since once you get there. let me see if i have anything to make a sign with around here. if so it will say something about the texas swampers.

Mahhz:

Get yer butt down here, it's a great time! Ain't none of the Swampsters will leave you without a buddy!

Yup, nite dives on weekends I think. Never done one there...nammit. Surely someone has gave him the CSSP website (oops, it appears he already has it).

Mahhz, ya ever been to T-town? We can talk.

Kenny, ya bringin' yer 120?

sealskin98:
Get yer butt down here, it's a great time! Ain't none of the Swampsters will leave you without a buddy!

Yup, nite dives on weekends I think. Never done one there...nammit. Surely someone has gave him the CSSP website (oops, it appears he already has it).

Mahhz, ya ever been to T-town? We can talk.

Kenny, ya bringin' yer 120?
you better believe it, but then again its the only tank i have right now. i an trying to work a deal on 3 alum 80's at the lds but he does not get in a hurry about much.

Mahhz:
I'd like to go.

What ya mean by "very early"? I'm usually out at the park before 8am, that early enough? :blink:
We normally dive from the covered picnic tables on the west(left) side of the lake. Look for a gear bench sitting between the tables near the porta-potty. We're normally at one of the tables close to the bench.
I drive a red 2-door Tahoe, you find it, you'll find me.
Hope to see ya there!

And you can camp and night dive, folks do it all the time.

Thanks for the warm invite everyone, I'm going to try and make it.

Is anyone going to be camping out down there either Friday night or Saturday night? I'll be coming in my white Honda S2000 if I can get everything crammed in there.

I will do my best to make this TS gathering Friday....would be my first time to meet up with you folks. I will look for Kenny's Sub. and homemade TS sign! I will get there early in the morning as it looks now. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom