Sept. 24 & 25 at C.S.S.P.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kman458:
we will try to get an early start but its probably is going to be about 11:00 before we get there from brownwood.

Then I will plan getting there closer to 10amish.

PS--I drive a 94' lt. blue Taurus.

Firefyter:
That sounds pretty funny, knowing how big an ole boy you are........LOL

Yeah, but i am little teddy bear at heart.

Mahhz your gonna be in good hands with this group, I did not get a chance to stay too long with them, but they are great to dive with. If you want a nice relaxing tour of CSSP , you found the right group.

So is anyone going to be camping out there on Friday night???
I most likely will be, I don't have the $$ right now for a hotel room.

Mahhz:
So is anyone going to be camping out there on Friday night???
I most likely will be, I don't have the $$ right now for a hotel room.

I will not be camping this go around.

I have another question for this weekend......

I don't have my own tanks, it seems that CSSP charges $25/per tank for the weekend, is that with or without fills???
At my LDS, I can get two full tanks for the entire weekend for $20. Should I just get my tanks here and bring them with me??

Mahhz:

I don't have my own tanks, it seems that CSSP charges $25/per tank for the weekend, is that with or without fills???
At my LDS, I can get two full tanks for the entire weekend for $20. Should I just get my tanks here and bring them with me??

2 tanks for $20 is a fair fee.....I would rent from your local shop---give them the business,,,plus you don't have to worry about CSSP tanks being rented out. Just my .02 worth.

Mahhz:

CSSP charges $10 per day for the tanks. I'm guessing the extra $5 comes from keeping them overnight, but I don't know for sure. And yes, they are full. It looks like it would be $5 cheaper for you to rent them at home and bring them with you. Additional air fills are $5 each.

Well, I just picked up my tanks, and I'm strategically packing my car with my gear, tent, mini gas grill, cooler, clothes, and pillows/blankets......all into a car not much larger than a Miata.....wish me luck!

If they let me get off work early tomorrow, I should be there around 4:00 or so...hopefully enough time to get a dive or two in. If I can't get off work early, it'll be around 7:00 before I get there, so there won't be any diving if that's the case.

Mahhz:
If I can't get off work early, it'll be around 7:00 before I get there, so there won't be any diving if that's the case.

Always a NIGHT dive!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom