Sept. 24 & 25 at C.S.S.P.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kman458

Reaction score
hey all, we had some much fun there for the swamper get together that we have to go back and do some more diving. The plan for now is to get there between 10:30 and 11:00 on friday, dive till diner time, eat get some sleep and start it all over again on saturday morning. this is a invite open to everyone that might need to blow some bubbles going out way early so there is really no excuse to not show up for one of the days. the owner of our lds are comeing along to check the place out as well. should be alot of fun so be there or be dry.

Kman, I've tried to avoid posting, because I don't want to make plans and have to cancel again! That weekend looks free so far, and I will be very ready to dive if I'm doing okay physically. We could come out on Sat. if we're able to at all. Since noone's responded, I wanted to let you know that we'll be there if we can, but lately I'm skeert to say YES until we're pulling out of the driveway. Hope to be there!

Foo

Foo:
Kman, I've tried to avoid posting, because I don't want to make plans and have to cancel again! That weekend looks free so far, and I will be very ready to dive if I'm doing okay physically. We could come out on Sat. if we're able to at all. Since noone's responded, I wanted to let you know that we'll be there if we can, but lately I'm skeert to say YES until we're pulling out of the driveway. Hope to be there!

Foo
i understand as the past weekend my wife could not do any diving as her ears would just not get with the program. this trip is to replace the flower garden trip that we could not do because there was not enough local divers that wanted to go and i promised her to go diving for her birthday. we would like to meet you if you can make it. we hope to see ya there.

Saturday, probably anyway :eyebrow:

Correction! I may be there Friday also! That is if I can talk my better half into letting me play hooky! :biggrin2:

I'll try to be there Friday....

TruckDiver:
Correction! I may be there Friday also! That is if I can talk my better half into letting me play hooky! :biggrin2:

Not gonna be able to make it Friday. I will be there Saturday morn though!

I'd like to go.

I don't know any of you, and I don't have a dive buddy to come with me, so I'd need to find one there. Will that be very difficult? I'll probably show up very early on Saturday morning if I do come, I'll also have to drive down there from Oklahoma City.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom