Seoul-Incheon Direct to Kalibo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have the news articles and saw at the Kalibo airport the "International" check-in at immigration. I just can't find the rascals that sell the tickets. It exists.....somewhere!
Gotta love oil, bikinis, and dive gear BTW.

did a quick google and it seems that it is operational!

a conspiracy theory!

well, try to contact arjun thru that number i gave you, babyD. he runs a travel agency for decades (possibly more) now.. he would know of these initiatives.

Glad to see the Big Board is back up and running.

Babydamulag:
Gotta love oil, bikinis, and dive gear BTW.

Ooooooooooooooooo, all at one time? That sounds kinky!!!!!!!!!!

Drew

pakman:
scratching my head...

um... why don't you CALL the airline?

6k97 ICN 08:25 - KLO 11:25 Mon & Fri
6k96 KLO 15:45 - ICN 20:45 Tue & Fri

yup, why don't you CALL Asian spirit?????

S.I.N., but do you know who sells the tickets.... :eyebrow: [snicker]

Babydamulag:
I know....the whole thing seems weird. There were many news stories, posters, adverts in Korea and Phils......no indication as to where to get tickets....weird.
guys... did the allies send an email to hitler about their invasion plans for D-day? i don't think so...

you think pak is going to post his plans for world (ok philippine) domination on the mother-of-all-billboards on edsa?

what you don't know is that this:
293_2899_helderline_shell_tanker_lng_rivers_1al.jpg

is currently on its way through the guimaras straits on its way to docking on the northeast side of Boracay Island where nobody will notice it... it's filled with kimchi... it has begun guy, it has begun... i can hear pak cackling all the way from his HQ in BF Homes

Jag

that's not a kimchi container ship... that's filled with SOJU!!! and the spare cargo spaces jam packed with the latest karaoke machines from Samsung and LG... :wink:

pakman:
that's not a kimchi container ship... that's filled with SOJU!!! and the spare cargo spaces jam packed with the latest karaoke machines from Samsung and LG... :wink:
what's soju? is that the cold noodles thing? haven't tried it but i can't stand cold soup... not even a gaspacho...

Jag

shugar:
what's soju? is that the cold noodles thing? haven't tried it but i can't stand cold soup... not even a gaspacho...

Jag

snicker... you heathen... soju, nectar to the gods and drunk Korean salarymen alike...

cold noodles are naengmyun.

Back
Top Bottom