Seoul-Incheon Direct to Kalibo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Babydamulag

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Who has the information about the Asian Spirit and Pacific Pearl Airlines booking agents for the Seoul-Kalibo flights? Do any PPD'ers know the booking agents involved? This is an interesting development for all of Panay. The websites are not that informative (to say the least). :D

pakman:
hide the women and children, they're coming... :D

they're already here. the invasion is in progress. in my office building alone i'd be surprised if i don't see at least 5 of your troops in a day. they're everywhere. :rofl3:

Hey, as long as they have money, spend it here, behave, and then leave I am cool with that!

We have lots of everything in our area. We have zero diving pressure and very little fishing pressure.

Babydamulag:
Hey, as long as they have money, spend it here, behave, and then leave I am cool with that!

they usually spend it on their own tour guides, their own dive resorts, and eat in their own restaurants. but they do leave lasting impressions...

but we use your toilets... :p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom