Semi-Permanent Mascara

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The individual stick-on lashes will last for weeks, yes. In fact, you should probably have someone apply them for you, so you don't mess up.

I once accidentally used the adhesive meant for individual lashes on a full set of false eyelashes (the kind that are all in a strip). It was extremely painful to get them and the adhesive off, and it took half of my real lashes with it! Owwww!

I was sold the special glue AND the special remover , just haven't had nerve to try.

kimbalala, have you tried just having your eyelashes and brows dyed? Or are your lashes too scimpy to make that worthwhile? One of my dive buddies actually uses the individual stick on lashes, and somehow or other manages to keep them on throughout a dive week. I've done the dying and am thinking of trying the individual lashes. As a blonde, I completely understand where you are coming from. Particularly liked the comment about dark haired gals not shaving their legs for a month. ahahahaha

Yeah - I've tried dying both the lashes and eyebrows and there's just not enough there to make a difference. I've learned that for me, being a blonde means fine hair - lashes, brows too. I use my latisse on my brows as well as my lashes but haven't noticed a difference yet. And I also use a very fine makeup brush to apply my latisse (someone else mentioned a fine paint brush - I was lucky and happened to have a MAC makeup brush that was perfect).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom