Selling/Trading in Gear to LeisurePro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bendc

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I saw where LeisurePro buys used scuba gear and decided to send them an email. I was pleased to see them quote me double what my LDS had for a trade in. Before I box up my gear to send it off I wanted to see if anyone has had any good or bad experiences with them regarding selling used gear. LP is also an authorized dealer for the product I intend on trading in for so please no comments about grey market dealings.

I would like to support my LDS and do whenever I can but sometimes a deal is just too good.

I'm glad you're having a so-far-good experience with our used/trade-in program! I don't personally see/hear much from customers using it, so I look forward to any reviews others may leave as well as your thoughts throughout the process.

I sent the online form in to them twice and neither time did they respond. Why not just try to sell it here or on ebay? I'd think you would get more for it that way.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom