Selecting a suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I bought a suit over the weekend. I knew I'd recognize the suit that I'd worn during the class, and so I went back to the dive shop and nosed through the rentals and found it. And as my memory sucks, I can't recall the brand name (Sea Quest?), but in small letters it says 'Deep See'. So the diver manager found me a new one and it's perfect. It fits me great, comfy, and it was on sale! Whoo-hoo. Now we just have to find some time to fit in a dive or 2 before we hit Hawaii and we'll be set.

Thanks again for all of the ideas & advice!

Congratulations on all of your good fortunes. Wedding, found the right suit, etc.

Never been to Hawaii myself. Please give us a report when you get back on the diving.\

And have a great time!

z28badgirl:
Thanks again for all of the ideas & advice!

Congrats! Glad you found something that fits you well and you're comfy / familiar with!

jhelmuth:
This was the most intelligent response... and from a newbie!

Congrats Spectrum! (you're one of the few that get it)

Thanks for the kind words. I hope the post was helpful to z28badgirl and the many other lurkers.
Pete

Now what! You need to be wet as much as possible. :)

Back
Top Bottom