Seeking Buddy for Fundies - 9/25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

judedude

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Doug Mudry at Extreme Exposure has a Sept 25th GUE Fundamentals class scheduled. The only diver registered is my dive buddy, Stephen, from New Orleans. I've already taken the class. He needs at least one more student for the class to happen. Best match would be an OW or AOW student looking to get into DIR/Cave/Tech rather than a Tech diver looking to transition to GUE. Ping me for Stephen's contact info. Or, just register for the class at Global Underwater Explorers | Global Underwater Explorers. Thanks.

Did Stephen find a buddy yet?
Thomas

Doug Mudry at Extreme Exposure has a Sept 25th GUE Fundamentals class scheduled. The only diver registered is my dive buddy, Stephen, from New Orleans. I've already taken the class. He needs at least one more student for the class to happen. Best match would be an OW or AOW student looking to get into DIR/Cave/Tech rather than a Tech diver looking to transition to GUE. Ping me for Stephen's contact info. Or, just register for the class at Global Underwater Explorers | Global Underwater Explorers. Thanks.
I am looking for a buddy around Christmas time to take the class with either Doug or Mark....actually just someone in FL, I'm not dead set on any instructor. PM me if this date doesn't work out for him, and maybe we can setup something. With school (time limitations) and a college budget (read: broke), I don't think I can take it any earlier.

I took an intro to DIR class while on vacation in Bonaire and learned a lot. I'm also thinking of taking GUE fundamentals at High Springs some time in the next 9 months. Is it a 2 or 3 day class, or does that depend on the instructor? I prefer to go between Dec-March and am somewhat flexible on dates as long as one of the days falls on a weekend.

I took an intro to DIR class while on vacation in Bonaire and learned a lot. I'm also thinking of taking GUE fundamentals at High Springs some time in the next 9 months. Is it a 2 or 3 day class, or does that depend on the instructor? I prefer to go between Dec-March and am somewhat flexible on dates as long as one of the days falls on a weekend.
I believe Doug will teach it sat/sun, and then wrap it up 2 weeks later on a sat/sun so you can practice.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom