seattle dive shops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TSandM:
I think (although I'm not sure) that Steve White may be teaching the course in January. I was very impressed with him when he taught our course in November. He really cares that his students get what they are supposed to get from the class.

I was told that Steve would be teaching the class when I signed up for it.

gis_gal:
I believe Trux and Lavonne told me that they now had a technical instructor on staff.. and would soon be offering some techie courses...
Yep ... Geoff Sutton ... TDI and IANTD. Nice guy, good instructor (I took my DAN instructor classes with him).

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

NWGratefulDiver:
Yep ... Geoff Sutton ... TDI and IANTD. Nice guy, good instructor (I took my DAN instructor classes with him).

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I took DAN BLS and the 4 DEMP courses with him, too...

Do you or he teach the DAN neuro course? I'd like to take that one...

lamont:
I took DAN BLS and the 4 DEMP courses with him, too...

Do you or he teach the DAN neuro course? I'd like to take that one...
I don't teach the neuro course ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

scdiver42863 Im sure your in seattle.I went to greece for 3 weeks they let you dive alot of areas now, at some dive sites you feel like you found the underwater city of atlantis. the wrecks are amazing and the old culture items with sealife on them just takes you back. But for the puget sound vis was poor cause of the rain,Had to run the boat so I dove the ferry and the fingers. If you dove here when it got cold viz was at least 50-70, but I could be wrong. It's raining now so in a week or two it will dry out, Viz will be super. Unfortunatly the wife and I are flying out monday to do some diving in Ireland, then try scottland,When I get back in febuary the wind will be blowing the sound around alot oh well. So I see others have gave there view,divers and dive shops have been this way since I came here in 96, That is why I set up a 1300 sq ft northwest nautical shop in a portion of my home. Good luck to you scdiver42863 just learn the dive sites and stop in for air fills, eventually you will connect with a diver. P.S. Stop at a used book store Betty pratt johnson 141 dive sites, its the best guide around.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom