SeaSpace 2002

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GeekDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
OK divers get ready to drool.

Who went to SeaSpace in Houston the other weekend and filled out all the contest forms. I didn't want to be bothered or take the time but then on the way out I figured what the heck and made another round through the booths. I just got a call from a lady and I won a 4 day trip to Mexico Including Air fare, Hotel, Meals and 3 days of diving with transportation to and from Hotel included. Bet you wished you had filled out those contest form now. That will be 3 days of clear vis and no silt and I can't wait. I've Never won any thing in my life before this was too cool.

GD

to become your best dive buddy and go with ya?

TexasMike

My wife doesn't dive and she may not be able to get time off cause she's used up most of her vacation. I may have to drag a dive buddy along if she can't go. Wouldn't that just be awful. Do you think I'll have a hard time finding a diver to go to Mexico for free diving. Hee hee hee.

I'll let ya know when the contest starts

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom