Info seaskin web issue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rsfinn57

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
trying to order seaskin nova but the web form keeps asking me to go back and choose pocket and attachment point options. which i have done any suggestions

Try a different web browser? There are a couple of sites I visit which don't work properly on Safari but do on Chrome.

never mind got it to work in another browser must have made an error first time. thanx
Don't forget to look over every detail you picked. I ended up with a brass zipper because I forgot to check that box when I did my final build.

thank you my wife and i both went over it and will recheck tomorrow before submitting
And do another check a week or so after you place your order.
Some time might give you new perspective and with Seaskin you can change a lot of things quite some time after your order is sent.

Don't forget to look over every detail you picked. I ended up with a brass zipper because I forgot to check that box when I did my final build.

Quite a few mistakes..
...and a pair of Kubi's🙄🤣

Live and learn!

and when you think your list is complete wait an extra week before you order

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom