Seahorse dive op - Pompano Beach?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

plongeursousmarin

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone know if the Seahorse dive boat still operates? Their website says they're back but it also says that no trip is currently scheduled. I called a couple of months ago and the captain said that Wilma had put them out of business.
Thanks to anyone who's willing to share what's going on.

Same story here. I called about a month or so ago and got the same answer. He said he can't find a place to dock his boat to load divers anymore. Which is too bad, as it seemed to be a nice boat. I only dove them once, but had a good time. Ironically the one trip was the weekend before Wilma. So I was probably on one of his last charters.

He did mention that he was planning on retiring soon anyways.

Michael

Talon:
Same story here. I called about a month or so ago and got the same answer. He said he can't find a place to dock his boat to load divers anymore. Which is too bad, as it seemed to be a nice boat. I only dove them once, but had a good time. Ironically the one trip was the weekend before Wilma. So I was probably on one of his last charters.

He did mention that he was planning on retiring soon anyways.

Michael
Oh. Thanks for the update. That's really too bad. Judging from the website, it looked like a dive op I would have been totally in synch with.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom